-
July 11th, 2002, 11:24 AM
#1
DarrensPassion
Guest
Go here to hear something that I think you will really enjoy [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://www.thesavagegardenobsession....m/themoan.html
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 11:36 AM
#2
Twizzle
Guest
OMG!!!
not THE MOAN [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
She'll have to have the paramedics standing by [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2002, 11:56 AM
#3
Inactive Member
The Moan makes me laugh actually [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 11:58 AM
#4
DarrensPassion
Guest
LOL Michelle, he does more than tickle my fancy I swear!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 01:29 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ooohhh bbboooooyyyyyy.....
I've got that song in my head there...can't think properly at the moment but you know the one that goes....'what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man..' or something like that anyway...having trouble speaking at the moment as well..all brain functions have left me for the moment
LMAO
Thanks for that Janie
Sara
[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks